Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Service Manual Purchase in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I was looking at 2006 Escalade Service Manuals on ebay and they go for $200+. Anyone know of a cheaper ...
- 02-05-13 02:11 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade ESV
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Service Manual Purchase
I was looking at 2006 Escalade Service Manuals on ebay and they go for $200+. Anyone know of a cheaper alternative?
- 02-05-13 02:29 PM #2Originally Posted by oldrunner
- 02-05-13 03:41 PM #3
Re: Service Manual PurchaseThe above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.
- 02-05-13 06:23 PM #4Originally Posted by Rolex
- 02-05-13 11:23 PM #5
Re: Service Manual Purchase
Also look at helminc.com I buy mine there.
eBay is rediculous, selling a lot of manuals for more than you can get them for directly from the publisher. I see the $200 manuals for $280 all day long on eBay.
- 02-07-13 09:29 PM #6
- 02-07-13 09:33 PM #7Originally Posted by Rolex
- 02-08-13 12:28 AM #8
The manuals Cadillac Man is offering for help are the digital ones I gave him access to. If you recall, you and I communicated about these and I even attempted contacting the seller to ensure there would be no copyright issues. I still plan on posting a new thread with download links to all of the manuals I have and still have no reason to believe that there would be any crime committed in the process of doing so.
- 02-08-13 12:51 AM #9Originally Posted by mikedyk43
- 02-08-13 02:09 AM #10
- 02-08-13 10:59 AM #11Originally Posted by the cadillac man
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive