Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, dash gauges not working in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Took my escalade to the tire shop last week and they put the truck on a lift and now my ...
- 01-26-13 12:55 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac Escalade
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
dash gauges not working
Took my escalade to the tire shop last week and they put the truck on a lift and now my rpm, speed, oil pressure, and gas gauges are not working. Any help would be appreciated
- 01-26-13 02:13 AM #2Originally Posted by mvictor99
- 01-26-13 02:45 AM #3
Check ur fuses
- 01-27-13 12:20 AM #4
Checked the fuses they are all fine. Any other things I can check out before I take it to service?
- 01-27-13 01:13 AM #5Originally Posted by mvictor99
- 01-27-13 11:46 PM #6
Yes the info screen works, and the spedo works sometimes they go all over the place. Could it be the battery?
- 01-28-13 01:22 AM #7Originally Posted by mvictor99
Here is a site for you http://www.gmguageguy.com/#2865
Plus you won't have to worry about stuff like the lights also as they replace them too
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts