Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Clicking sound while driving in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I'm now getting a clicking sound that comes from the gauge cluster area. It's not constantly ticking. I've noticed it's ...
- 01-20-13 04:23 PM #1
Clicking sound while driving
I'm now getting a clicking sound that comes from the gauge cluster area. It's not constantly ticking. I've noticed it's started doing it ever since the rpm dial screwed up. I've had that one screw up before but it never made sounds except sometimes when I turned the truck off.
Anyone got suggestions?
- 01-20-13 05:40 PM #2Originally Posted by ESCALADE200224
- 01-20-13 08:28 PM #3Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Sunny South Carolina
- 01-25-13 11:30 AM #4
I decided to order a different cluster. This cluster has been giving me sh!t ever since I bought the truck.
- 01-26-13 08:21 AM #5
Re: Clicking sound while driving
Mine did the same thing but it was caused by a blown fuse for the seat heater.
- 01-26-13 12:30 PM #6
- 01-26-13 01:14 PM #7Originally Posted by ESCALADE200224
- 01-26-13 04:15 PM #8
Even the chevy or gmc one I like better than the old one
This is my new one:
- 01-26-13 05:09 PM #9Originally Posted by ESCALADE200224
- 01-26-13 05:41 PM #10
- 01-26-13 06:45 PM #11Originally Posted by ESCALADE200224
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers