Custom Wheel pics and all the specs - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Custom Wheel pics and all the specs in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by Char T A I took a pic of my all black CTS in a salt covered parking ...
    the cadillac man is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by Char T A
    I took a pic of my all black CTS in a salt covered parking lot today w my graphite Vossens because the black just jumped out. Check our Facebook www.facebook.com/customoffsets I couldn't pass it was too cool, no pun intended.

Morale of my story, a snowy offset pic is COOL AS HELL!
    I am get a pic tomorrow before the snow melts

Char T A is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS4 Sedan

Re: Custom Wheel pics and all the specs

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    I am get a pic tomorrow before the snow melts
    The suspense is killing me "the cadillac man" let's do this

Chill out man I was busy today I had to do a few things and pick up the compressor for the shocks on my truck (my rear shocks are shot and the compressor died about 2 years ago and I am just now getting around to replacing it while its winter cause when spring gets here I have to finish on my car(79 Chrysler cordoba) and before you ask it don't have the leather seats it has the velour cloth seats

If I have a older pic of it I will post it also

Quote Originally Posted by Char T A View Post
    i have a pic to upload but one tiny issue i don't know the full specs of the stock 17 inch rims is that really needed???

also i think i may be the first 03 escalade owner on your site sweet i love to be the first one i may get a better shot then the one i took today in order to make the truck look good(not sure)

Yes it is a requirement because the whole premise of CustomOffsets is that its the only place to get these specific details. GOOD NEWS, I am a wheel fanatic and have figured out how to find these details and am loading all the "stock offsets" on the site with stock photos. If you load yours with stock wheels in the brand and model of wheel it will automatically stamp it "stock offsets" and your truck can be our stock spec truck! Your wheels are 17 x 7.5 with a +31 offset. Also load your tire size if you could, they should be 265/70.

Yes it is a requirement because the whole premise of CustomOffsets is that its the only place to get these specific details. GOOD NEWS, I am a wheel fanatic and have figured out how to find these details and am loading all the "stock offsets" on the site with stock photos. If you load yours with stock wheels in the brand and model of wheel it will automatically stamp it "stock offsets" and your truck can be our stock spec truck! Your wheels are 17 x 7.5 with a +31 offset. Also load your tire size if you could, they should be 265/70.
    Ok but I have a bit bigger tires on my truck so I have 275/70 on the 17 inch rims let me know when you get the stock offsets loaded then I will upload the pic(btw I looked at the Facebook page man that has some crazy and radical rim sizes for the cars(I only have one pic of her clean as my road gets her dirty quick I took that pic no long after I washed her as I hate salt)

Yours WILL be the stock offsets just load w the specs I posted and in details mention you went with bigger tires. You can load now.

Yours WILL be the stock offsets just load w the specs I posted and in details mention you went with bigger tires. You can load now.
    Ok I will today as soon as I can get on my computer(I check the forum from my iPhone most of the time)

Ladies and Gentleman. I can see from my google analytics that you are coming out and checking out our gallery... I know we all love looking at cars and especially custom wheels. How can we improve our site to get more of you to add your Escalades with custom wheels?
    We have now added FB interface so all comments and pics go to our FB page. (like us at www.facebook.com/customoffsets )
    We sort the gallery by Views and will be featuring the top FB likes photo on our home page to give the owner recognition.
    We added stock offsets so you never have to hunt those down again, with pictures.
    Oh, and I am giving away $50. Everyone that enters a vehicle between now and 150 vehicles in our gallery will be entered and 1 person will walk with $50. Does that help?
    And it's all free for everyone www.customoffsets.com

Ladies and Gentleman. I can see from my google analytics that you are coming out and checking out our gallery... I know we all love looking at cars and especially custom wheels. How can we improve our site to get more of you to add your Escalades with custom wheels?
    We have now added FB interface so all comments and pics go to our FB page. (like us at www.facebook.com/customoffsets )
    We sort the gallery by Views and will be featuring the top FB likes photo on our home page to give the owner recognition.
    We added stock offsets so you never have to hunt those down again, with pictures.
    Oh, and I am giving away $50. Everyone that enters a vehicle between now and 150 vehicles in our gallery will be entered and 1 person will walk with $50. Does that help?
    And it's all free for everyone www.customoffsets.com
    I have a couple pics I am going to upload of my truck(been meaning to back of this) but one is in the city after I washed it the other is it sitting in my driveway with my nitro rc caddillac escalade next to it(yes I am in to the rc car hobby)

Great! I look forward to seeing yours out there.

Great! I look forward to seeing yours out there.
    Posting the pic now I may be off a bit on the tire size I have on my truck but it should be close to what I have on her now

I went with the pic of both my truck with my RC caddy next to it I have a few others also

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.