Going rate for 05 oem touchscreen
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Going rate for 05 oem touchscreen in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I been considering one of these if I can get one for the right price, I been looking at aftermarket ...
    chacho44 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): escalade esv

Going rate for 05 oem touchscreen

I been considering one of these if I can get one for the right price, I been looking at aftermarket screens but wanted to keep it oem. What are these oem touchscreens going for $150-200?????

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jnrsesv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum

Re: Going rate for 05 oem touchscreen

More like $400.00 to $600.00

I found one local for $550, no nav disk or antenna. Does that seem ok priced

Black88GTA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade AWD 6.0L

www.car-part.com. Got one out of an '05 shipped to my door for $220 or so, in perfect working order (although the paint on the buttons is worn off, like all of them). They had a number of others listed around the same price when I got mine back in July. As you might expect, no antenna or nav disc was included, however, and I had to go to the dealer to have them unlock it.

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    I sold the touchscreen navigation out of my 06 in perfect condition with navigation disc to The Cadillac Man for $450 a few months ago. I think he got a pretty good deal.

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedyk43
    I sold the touchscreen navigation out of my 06 in perfect condition with navigation disc to The Cadillac Man for $450 a few months ago. I think he got a pretty good deal.
    Yep I did and I have been enjoying the radio as it sounds great with my infinity speakers I have the speakers and sub installed stealth so people think I still have the Bose speakers that is till they hear it he he.

Got him down to $400, I might do it. If I pass is anyone interested in it, ill pass his info to you. He is my neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by chacho44
    Got him down to $400, I might do it. If I pass is anyone interested in it, ill pass his info to you. He is my neighbor
    Take the deal man that's 50 bucks cheaper then I got and well worth every penny for the audio quality alone

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    Take the deal man that's 50 bucks cheaper then I got and well worth every penny for the audio quality alone
    Well my friend dropped it off to me to sell or buy. I'm still not sure about it yet as I need to pay off my credit card from Xmas shopping. If anyone would be interested in it let me know. He said he has the nav disc just no antenna. $425shipped US only ,with confirmation, insurance

Quote Originally Posted by chacho44
    Well my friend dropped it off to me to sell or buy. I'm still not sure about it yet as I need to pay off my credit card from Xmas shopping. If anyone would be interested in it let me know. He said he has the nav disc just no antenna. $425shipped US only ,with confirmation, insurance
    Heck tell him you want it and will pay when you can as that's too good a deal to pass up(mine was the same radio and map disc but no antenna(you can get it on amazon)

MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

BigStan3000,

I moved your post to the 2007 - current Escalade classified section. Can be found here - http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-thread-2.html

This is the section that fits the needs of a 2008 Escalade.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHolland
    BigStan3000,

I moved your post to the 2007 - current Escalade classified section. Can be found here - http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-thread-2.html

This is the section that fits the needs of a 2008 Escalade.
    Wrong section this section goes up to 06 not 08

I wondered what that was about lol.

Tom P is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade ESV

Many above have quoted prices, but state no Nav disk or antenna. If going to a 2005 touch screen, why is an antenna needed; radio, xm, or Nav?

Just wondering and watching, as I have a 2003 Escalade and would like ot make the same swap; upgrade to a 2005 touch screen. Also, can anyone tell me if the 2005 touch screen has bluetooth (for cell phones) built in?

Thanks Again!
    Tom

6lbsofSound is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade

No Bluetooth.The antenna is for the nav unit itself. If your 03 was equipped with nav then you don't need it. Most units will not come with a map disc you can get them off of gmnavdisc.com or eBay.

Or you can go with the aftermarket nav route from kenwood,alpine,pioneer and get a heck of better unit that has Bluetooth and other options.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.