Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Negative battery terminal? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey guys, I have a 2002 Escalade and the other day i was backing in my parking space and when ...
- 11-04-12 01:57 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Negative battery terminal?
I have a 2002 Escalade and the other day i was backing in my parking space
and when i got out to hit the locks it was dead?? So popped the hood
and checked battery cables and noticed negative was loose and i pulled it up a couple of
inches and all the lights came on and it started. I used a wrench to tighten it
but was afraid to mess it up...is there a special tool to tighten those side terminals down?
Thanks in advance.
- 11-04-12 04:19 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Sunny South Carolina
Re: Negative battery terminal?
- 11-04-12 08:27 PM #3
You can get a gm battery tool at Walmart i got one.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Auto Emergency Shovel
Auto Emergency Shovel -
- Mechanix Wear - Black Beanie
Black Beanie - Black BeanieMore on Mechanix Wear - Black Beanie
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo - Air Cleaner Assembly
Air Cleaner Assembly - Pro-Flo; Chrome Air Cleaner