Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Running Cable Thought Fire Wall in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hi, I want to run a 4 gage cable thought you fire wall in my 2000 Escalade.. What is the ...
- 11-03-12 02:08 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2000 Escalade
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
Running Cable Thought Fire Wall
Hi, I want to run a 4 gage cable thought you fire wall in my 2000 Escalade.. What is the easiest way threw?
- 11-03-12 06:32 PM #2Originally Posted by Tommy77maroon
- 11-03-12 07:21 PM #3Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 05 cts , 02 escalade
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Re: Running Cable Thought Fire Wall
i ran a 1/0 ga wire through the grommet on the floor behind the driver side kick panel. i think its the parking brake cable.
- 11-03-12 09:03 PM #4Originally Posted by Tommy77maroon
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Kraco - Cargo/Trunk Organizer
Cargo/Trunk Organizer - Kraco Dual Compartment Cargo/Trunk OrganizerMore on Kraco - Cargo/Trunk Organizer
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Strength; Confident 'n True; 3 Pak
- Dry Guy MaxxDry - Boot, Shoe And Glove Dryer
Boot, Shoe And Glove Dryer -