My Friends wants an Escalade for about 20k
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, My Friends wants an Escalade for about 20k in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey my friend is trying to get an Escalade of his own. He has been looking everywhere to try and ...
    blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

My Friends wants an Escalade for about 20k

Hey my friend is trying to get an Escalade of his own. He has been looking everywhere to try and get one for around $20,000. He found a white 99 with 46k miles in that range. He also saw a 2002 for 29,000. Can someone give me exactly what he is getting for $20,000.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

slimm44 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: My Friends wants an Escalade for about 20k

i got my 99 for $17500 a year ago with 89K miles. here's a 1999 for $15900 with 69K http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...510966087&rd=1.

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I feel like people want more money than the car is actually worth on ebay. My friend has looked on ebay, but he wants to know what an escalade is worth for 20 grand.

stevedinha01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

dealer gave me 20 grand for my 02 with 82,000 on it in excellent condition.

ALLeyez187onME is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

ALL i know is that i want way more than 20 grand for my truck once im done fixin it up. prolly multiply that by 3.5673?

rawdog805 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I just picked up my 2002, about a month ago, for $26,000 with 59K miles on it..

skides1 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

rawdog-You got a great deal! Have you had any issues with it? I keep a very close eye on the market and if your freind wants a low mileage 00' (like certified used) 20K seems to be what they are going for. I agree that they are holding there value much better than the Chevy's or anything else, which is OK with me! The 02's are even better! a low mileage cream puff example is worth 30K(retail) making anyone who bought one in 01' ,on a 48 month note, has one of the first good investement Cadillac's in 20 years. Now- on the flip side- wholesale-cars(they may be high mileage, have a dirty carfax, or a forced sale) can be had for much less. The earlier post about someone trading in an 02' and only getting 20K is an example of how dealerships make money. i bet they make 8K on the flip and then some on the car he bought. I have found getting the cash for the car first from the lender and searching for a distressed seller makes for the best deal. I hope i don't offend anybody this time!

rawdog805 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have had no issues with the vehicle and it is certified until it gets to 100K... I am loving the truck..

Only issue I have had is not mechanicle its wondering how in the hell to get this ugly painted on pinstriping taken off the truck....

turbojimmy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk

I have access to a '99 Denali with 84k miles for around $12.5-$12.9k (if a Denali will do). It's a rebuilt total - should be complete (being painted right now) within a couple of weeks. It's black with a tan interior. It's in nice shape, nothing wrong with it (anymore). It was a RH front hit. Put a new frame under it and obviously replaced the body parts.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Here are "before" pics:
    http://www.turbojimmy.com/denali_1.jpg
    http://www.turbojimmy.com/denali_2.jpg
    http://www.turbojimmy.com/denali_3.jpg
    http://www.turbojimmy.com/denali_4.jpg
    http://www.turbojimmy.com/denali_5.jpg

I had arranged to buy that truck before I picked up my Caddy. The $12.5K was more than I had wanted to spend so I let it go (the Caddy cost me $5k less).

Jim

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.