new to the board question about drivetrain removal...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, new to the board question about drivetrain removal... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; whats up forum.. new to the board looken to change out my entire drivetrain..engine,trans and transfercase does anyone have an ...
    c1poweredeg is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CADILLAC ESV

new to the board question about drivetrain removal...

whats up forum.. new to the board looken to change out my entire drivetrain..engine,trans and transfercase does anyone have an idea on the removal of the engine ? do u remove the hood ? where r the hoist points ? job will be done at my shop thank you any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by c1poweredeg
    whats up forum.. new to the board looken to change out my entire drivetrain..engine,trans and transfercase does anyone have an idea on the removal of the engine ? do u remove the hood ? where r the hoist points ? job will be done at my shop thank you any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks
    What the heck why do you want to remove the whole drivetrain it is great for the size truck that the escalade is
    Also welcome to the forum.

flyingdutchman is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: new to the board question about drivetrain removal...

Quote Originally Posted by c1poweredeg View Post
    Work will be done at my shop. I quess this is the first vehicle you must be working on. On the Escalade you need to remove the windshield and dash, remove the passenger seat, opeen the passenger door and turn it sideways

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.