Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, IPad in a 06 escalade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I wanted to keep it looking original but I'm pretty good with fiberglass so I'm Planning on installing an iPad ...
- 08-21-12 08:45 PM #1
IPad in a 06 escalade
I wanted to keep it looking original but I'm pretty good with fiberglass so I'm
Planning on installing an iPad in my 06 escalade has anyone seen this done or have any ideas as to how to integrate it in to the dash and still having the truck look
- 08-24-12 01:14 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2005 escalade esv
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Re: IPad in a 06 escalade
take a look at this thread.
- 08-24-12 08:05 AM #3Originally Posted by spruce.almighty
- 08-24-12 09:50 AM #4Originally Posted by Jose06escalade
- 08-24-12 05:58 PM #5Originally Posted by the cadillac man
- 08-24-12 06:02 PM #6Originally Posted by the cadillac man
- 08-24-12 07:30 PM #7Originally Posted by Jose06escalade
But I did see a dash bezel in the classifieds section with a LCD all ready in it you might want to check it out and see what you think as the display could be swapped out for a iPad.
- 08-24-12 10:05 PM #8
Oh ok thank you sir, I'll check it out I already started on my project I'll post pics as I go if your interested
- 08-25-12 12:14 AM #9Originally Posted by Jose06escalade
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)