Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Has anyone changed to Battery in their LPMS Sensor?

Trulytex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Black Escalade EXT

Has anyone changed to Battery in their LPMS Sensor?

I saw a video on the internet on how to change the battery on a TPMS Sensor for a 1997 Corvette. It contained a 3 Volt Lithium Ino Battery. I have a sensor out on my 2004 Escalade and thought that I would take one apart and see what's up. The battery for the sensor on the Vette was like $1.65. I will let you know what I find. Has anyone done this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulytex View Post
    I saw a video on the internet on how to change the battery on a TPMS Sensor for a 1997 Corvette. It contained a 3 Volt Lithium Ino Battery. I have a sensor out on my 2004 Escalade and thought that I would take one apart and see what's up. The battery for the sensor on the Vette was like $1.65. I will let you know what I find. Has anyone done this?
    I have been curious about this as I'm sure it can be opened and have the battery changed. I have a sensor that is dying, but I'm waiting for the tire to need changing. Post some pictures if you get it apart without too much hassle.