Did Cadillac offer the 2004 ESV in 2wd?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Did Cadillac offer the 2004 ESV in 2wd? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Like the title states, I was wondering if the 2004 ESV was offered in 2wd? I can not find it ...
    112motorsports is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Did Cadillac offer the 2004 ESV in 2wd?

Like the title states, I was wondering if the 2004 ESV was offered in 2wd? I can not find it anywhere that it was offered in 2wd, only offered in AWD. I am looking at one tomorrow and the owner states it is 2wd not AWD. Thank you for your time and help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BillysBowties is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 2WD Pearl Escalade

Re: Did Cadillac offer the 2004 ESV in 2wd?

I don't know the answer to your question but on my 06 escaldade 2wd it has a sticker on the left fenderwell under the hood that says 2WD you might check there.

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by 112motorsports
    Like the title states, I was wondering if the 2004 ESV was offered in 2wd? I can not find it anywhere that it was offered in 2wd, only offered in AWD. I am looking at one tomorrow and the owner states it is 2wd not AWD. Thank you for your time and help.
    Most if not all esv's are all wheel drive I don't think Cadillac made it in two wheel drive.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

RippyPartsDept is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

as far as my parts catalog says all 2003-2004 ESVs were AWD
    2005 saw a RWD version and for 2006 it's a bit more complicated and i can't really tell that easy but i'd guess the RWD was also available again

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    Most if not all esv's are all wheel drive I don't think Cadillac made it in two wheel drive.
    and you may be correct about the 'most if not all' part ... i don't seem to recall seeing many RWD ESVs (if any)

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept

and you may be correct about the 'most if not all' part ... i don't seem to recall seeing many RWD ESVs (if any)
    Most esv's in my area here in Tennessee are all wheel drive I have yet to see or hear of one that is a rear wheel drive plus if I ain't mistaken Cadillac only produced the esv in all wheel drive so someone has made a mistake claiming it's a rear wheel drive.

i'm just saying what the parts catalog is showing: 2003-2004 AWD only for the ESV and in 2005 they had a RWD and AWD

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept
    i'm just saying what the parts catalog is showing: 2003-2004 AWD only for the ESV and in 2005 they had a RWD and AWD
    I guess the people in my area is getting the AWD version the most in my area because that is all I have seen I guess it is where we have snow in the winter,
    I know my truck is AWD and it's a 03 non esv

11. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.