Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oil changes, who does yours?

boatmanea is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): White diamond '04 Escalade AWD

Re: Oil changes, who does yours?

My dealer takes care of the maintainace ($30) and washes it too. Hell, they'll even wash it if I just ASK. I've looked into doing oil changes myself, but my main limitation is time. The dealer is FAR more convenient for me. Plus, if I need a loaner for a "long service," they give me what I drive. Same for my wife and her H2.

-E (from San Antonio, TX)

04 white diamond AWD Escalade
    03 yellow lux H2
    70 black Karman Ghia

damn thats a nice dealership. Mine they will drive you somewhere if you have to go to a place. I don't think they would ever give me an escalade. The oil changes are also like an hour and a half.

Yeah, The dealership treatment is first class until you run out of warranty. I use Mobil 1 and Fram Double Guard(with teflon PTFE additive) filter. I don't even have to jack it up, a 6qt pan and a cresent wrench does the trick. I also grease the fittings on the steering links while I'm there. I don't save much money but I like to do it and I know its done correctly.
    SS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12