Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 04 EXT won't start!! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; It turned over once.... Then made a click sound.. All instruments work.. Lights work.. Battery is 2 days old...
- 08-04-12 01:03 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04-EXT
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
04 EXT won't start!!
It turned over once.... Then made a click sound.. All instruments work.. Lights work.. Battery is 2 days old
- 08-04-12 06:49 PM #2Originally Posted by 04EXT_3699
- 08-21-12 09:15 PM #3Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Re: 04 EXT won't start!!
I have a 2004 that I am having issues with now. Only has 40K miles on it and it does fine, run it down the road get home and wont start. give it 30-40 minutes and it starts just fine. Dealer only got it to duplicate problem once.
- 08-21-12 10:36 PM #4Originally Posted by PS25871
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50