I got sealed
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, I got sealed in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Wow, remember how i told you guys about 2 weeks ago that my car got egged? well this time i ...
    bigman30685 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I got sealed

Wow, remember how i told you guys about 2 weeks ago that my car got egged? well this time i go to take my girlfriend home and my doors are sealed shut. Someone took sealant and but it into my door jams and hinges!!!! it took me about two hours to get it out and its still not out. Made a police report but i don't think anybody's going to be blamed for this one because there were no witness'. I think im being targeted!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

sicrx65 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: I got sealed

wow that sucks I feel sorry for you. You have my deepest sympathies if you found out who did it I hope something really bad happens hehe... Well if you believe in karma something bad will happen sooner or later. Hope you get all that sealant out of your doors.

Xrayqueen is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Lightbulb Re: I got sealed

Quote Originally Posted by bigman30685
    Wow, remember how i told you guys about 2 weeks ago that my car got egged? well this time i go to take my girlfriend home and my doors are sealed shut. Someone took sealant and but it into my door jams and hinges!!!! it took me about two hours to get it out and its still not out. Made a police report but i don't think anybody's going to be blamed for this one because there were no witness'. I think im being targeted!!!
    Sorry to say but maybe your girlfriend or you has a secret "fatal Attraction" I'd be careful for you and her. Maybe install a video bug in your truck to catch the Bas%#&*. I hope things get better for you.
    Peace

sloppy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

that sux....a couple days ago a kid I know got egged (2 cars) and got mustard and ketchup squirted all over them on top of that and that night it froze (around 20 degrees)...lol...but hes an ass...he deserved it

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Someone does not like your or Escalades

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I am sorry to hear that. Its so bad to see people disrespect cars. Me I love cars. It can be the worse car every and I will not touch someone elses car. Thats sad to hear that. Yeah like someone said you can get hidden cameras installed in the mirrors or wherever.

ALLeyez187onME is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Same here, I never judge anyone on what kinda car they drive. To do so is just plain dumb, and to do somethin to someone elses car is even worse, its even worse than taking his gf. I'd rather lose my girl than my lade, some truth for ya guys.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Maybe they just thought you were racing and wanted to weld your doors shut like nascar does? Yeah that is defn it....

WhiteDiamond is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I would stay up all night and the first person who comes anywhere close to the truck would need a hospital in the worst way. Sorry to hear about what you are going through and I hope you catch the idiot.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.