Best Billet Grill
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Best Billet Grill in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I am gona get my self a billet grill for my 04 Lade what is the best grill on the ...
    ItsAdam1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Best Billet Grill

I am gona get my self a billet grill for my 04 Lade what is the best grill on the market? I have been thinking of Trenz but they are pricey!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

stevedinha01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Best Billet Grill

whats the best price you found and i can beat it

ItsAdam1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

$350 plus shipping

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Don't go with trenz. Thats what I have. I have to admit they have a hot design. But you will have to replace it real soon. It chips. Havent had mine for a year and it looks bad. Real hard to wash as well. I paid 375 for mine.

I would paint the factory grill to match the color of your truck. Looks real classy that way.

i bought a trenz vertical grill and am having it painted. it should be ready tommorow. i will post pics once installed.

slk230mb is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by blingblingcv
    I would paint the factory grill to match the color of your truck. Looks real classy that way.
    ~Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevedinha01
    i bought a trenz vertical grill and am having it painted. it should be ready tommorow. i will post pics once installed.
    What are you getting painted emblem or the whole thing

i am leaving the emblem billet and painting the rest. should look sweet!!

ALLeyez187onME is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have a trenz, horizontal grille with the spike thing thru the middle and chrome cadillac emblem. It still looks great after about 2 years of still having it on. Who ever said that it chips easily, and looks bad musta went off roading or something a lot, cuz I drive mine everyday, and it still looks brand new.

rawdog805 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ALLeyez187onME
    I have a trenz, horizontal grille with the spike thing thru the middle and chrome cadillac emblem. It still looks great after about 2 years of still having it on. Who ever said that it chips easily, and looks bad musta went off roading or something a lot, cuz I drive mine everyday, and it still looks brand new.

Did you have to modify anything to install It?? also how much was it and where did you get it??

extonsprees is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Talking Re: Best Billet Grill

i also have the trenz horizontal and recommend it, sick design - looks cool from up close or far away, the quality i think is good; just take care of the middle piece. I would look at grilles at www.usspeedonline.com or www.ebay.com for best deals.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLeyez187onME
    I have the same grill. Mine chip and I have never taken my truck off roading at all. It sucks. Design looks really cool just not the best quality.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.