Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, back up sensors in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey all...I just remembered about my back up sensor...one of them at least. I was at the carwash and one ...
- 07-28-12 11:43 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
back up sensors
Hey all...I just remembered about my back up sensor...one of them at least. I was at the carwash and one of them somehow got knocked out. Putting it back on is easy enough but I lost the little ring that goes on the bumper in all this. How can I find a color coded ring to replace my lost one. My escalade is also that riptide blue so its not a common color....HELP!!!
- 07-28-12 11:51 PM #2Originally Posted by jrojas1128
- 07-29-12 12:18 AM #3Originally Posted by the cadillac man
- 07-29-12 02:35 AM #4Originally Posted by jrojas1128
- 07-29-12 11:53 AM #5Originally Posted by the cadillac man
- 07-29-12 03:02 PM #6Originally Posted by jrojas1128
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Equus - Tachometer
Tachometer - 3-3/8"; Black; 8,000 RPMMore on Equus - Tachometer
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Universal Seat Cover
Universal Seat Cover - Universal
- Power Service Products Diesel 9-1-1 - Diesel Fuel Winter Additive
Diesel Fuel Winter Additive - Winter Rescue Formula; De-Ices Frozen Fuel Filters; Reliquifies Gelled Fuel; Prevents Fuel Filter Icing; Treats 30 to 75 Gallons; 32 Oz.