back up sensors
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, back up sensors in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey all...I just remembered about my back up sensor...one of them at least. I was at the carwash and one ...
    jrojas1128 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

back up sensors

Hey all...I just remembered about my back up sensor...one of them at least. I was at the carwash and one of them somehow got knocked out. Putting it back on is easy enough but I lost the little ring that goes on the bumper in all this. How can I find a color coded ring to replace my lost one. My escalade is also that riptide blue so its not a common color....HELP!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by jrojas1128
    Hey all...I just remembered about my back up sensor...one of them at least. I was at the carwash and one of them somehow got knocked out. Putting it back on is easy enough but I lost the little ring that goes on the bumper in all this. How can I find a color coded ring to replace my lost one. My escalade is also that riptide blue so its not a common color....HELP!!!
    The only way I know of is the dealer and I think it has to be painted to match the bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man

The only way I know of is the dealer and I think it has to be painted to match the bumper.
    I was afraid of that. Thanks!

I was afraid of that. Thanks!
    Don't feel too bad I had 2 I had to replace and now I have to replace the harness on the driver's side outer sensor I damaged the little clip when I replaced the sensor and it didn't act up until three months later.

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man

Don't feel too bad I had 2 I had to replace and now I have to replace the harness on the driver's side outer sensor I damaged the little clip when I replaced the sensor and it didn't act up until three months later.
    Why are the simplest things always the most difficult!?

Why are the simplest things always the most difficult!?
    I know the feeling it's like trying to get to the factory xm radio mount, behind the glovebox my foot it is behind the air bag buried in the dash no way am I messing with the air bag.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.