Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Spoiler in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I need to re attach the spoiler to my escalade. I have tried using double sided tape, even double stacking ...
- 07-26-12 08:57 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade, 2002 SL 500 Silver Arrow
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Plano, Texas
I need to re attach the spoiler to my escalade. I have tried using double sided tape, even double stacking it, but I can't seem to get it to fit and secure properly. I think due to age, weather, etc...it doesn't quite match up like it did new. So, I was thinking of using an epoxy or J-B Weld to attach. Does anyone see any issues with doing this?
- 07-26-12 09:14 PM #2Originally Posted by vicb
Also I didn't know you can get spoilers for the escalade I have mostly seen them on cars and those look very tacky if you ask me.
- 07-26-12 11:15 PM #3Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Sunny South Carolina
I am with "tcm" above. I thought the only spoiler was an aftermarket.
The ones I have seen have to be screwed into the rear hatch.