escalade pics
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, escalade pics in Cadillac Escalade Forums; tell me what you think rims = 24 inch sub = fi btl 18 amp = 2100 watt hifonics brutus ...
    jlw7 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 esclade esv

escalade pics

tell me what you think
    rims = 24 inch
    sub = fi btl 18
    amp = 2100 watt hifonics brutus
    box = made myself
    radio = kenwood 6190 hd
    also have installed a reverse camera
    no wires showing either, just maybe in the trunk for the amp.

and what you didnt see is my 2400 kinetic battery and the 300 amp dc power alternator
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Nice except the bandage on the back looks out of place on a escalade.

Yeah I have a scratch there so the bandage makes my lade feel better

Re: escalade pics

Quote Originally Posted by jlw7 View Post
    Yeah I have a scratch there so the bandage makes my lade feel better
    oh i see cool just make sure you get the scratch fixed soon as it can cause rust eventually also had do did you get the full black grille??? it looks great.

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    Overall it looks great. I really like the blacked out grill, rims and emblems. The band aid really does need to go, Nelly! Don't let this hurt your feelings, but you might consider remaking your speaker box. I have made custom boxes for just about every car I've owned so I'm maybe pickier than most on how they look as well as how they sound. The box you made fits the speaker but doesn't match anything about your car. The height, depth and width don't line up at all. Remember that just because it is a "box" doesn't mean it has to be square. Use your imagination and come up with a design that looks like it is a part of your vehicle. If you want your amp visible, incorporate a spot to mount it to the box. This makes hiding wires very easy. Also, I'm quite certain that most auto parts stores carry rolls of tan carpet that would make for a much more custom finish than the standard grey. $50 for materials and a weekend of designing and building is well worth the satisfaction you'll get every time you lift your tailgate and see your awesome creation. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick. The truck looks great, the speaker box bothers me... just a little.

bpc87 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

heres my 02 on 22'sescalade.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mikedyk43
    Overall it looks great. I really like the blacked out grill, rims and emblems. The band aid really does need to go, Nelly! Don't let this hurt your feelings, but you might consider remaking your speaker box. I have made custom boxes for just about every car I've owned so I'm maybe pickier than most on how they look as well as how they sound. The box you made fits the speaker but doesn't match anything about your car. The height, depth and width don't line up at all. Remember that just because it is a "box" doesn't mean it has to be square. Use your imagination and come up with a design that looks like it is a part of your vehicle. If you want your amp visible, incorporate a spot to mount it to the box. This makes hiding wires very easy. Also, I'm quite certain that most auto parts stores carry rolls of tan carpet that would make for a much more custom finish than the standard grey. $50 for materials and a weekend of designing and building is well worth the satisfaction you'll get every time you lift your tailgate and see your awesome creation. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick. The truck looks great, the speaker box bothers me... just a little.
    Yeah I know. It's fine that u told me because I actually really was going to redo it. Well really because I messed up on my port(produces half of what it should, which doesnt really mean anything cuz it rattles everything in the car and everything in the car next to me) but I am currently designing a box that the port pushes the air under the 3rd row seating and I'm going to try and put my amp in a plexi glass case. And I'm also looking for good carpeting. Just that around me there's not much to choose from. And I'm going to try and make everything fit together good. Just that this was my first time doing anything to a car and I'm only 17 so give me some credit. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man
    oh i see cool just make sure you get the scratch fixed soon as it can cause rust eventually also had do did you get the full black grille??? it looks great.
    I plasti dipped everything. Except my rims

Plus I'm doing a lot more after the summer like putting carbon fiber vinyl on the mirrors, plasti dipping the rest of the chrome things, replacing door interior door handles with black ones, painting the speaker covers black, tinting the reflectors, and carbon fibering or plasti dipping the wood pieces in the interior

I plasti dipped everything. Except my rims
    looks great did you do the rear bumper peaces and the running boards? mine look dull and i would rather make them look the same as the rest of the truck which is sable black.

i didnt do the running boards yet, thats the next thing

i didnt do the running boards yet, thats the next thing
    tell me how the outcome is cause i am wanting to see the results before i do it myself thanks.

skills2005 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT

slowstang305 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escalade

26s are a perfect fit, love mine too. I need to black out my taillights though

EchoThreeSix is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade

Very nice! Love the black and white!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.