Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, ac problem in Cadillac Escalade Forums; ihave a2004 ext. the ac blows cold and is fully charged.when i stop or slow way down it starts to ...
- 07-07-12 04:49 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04ext,10cts-v,09srt8
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
ihave a2004 ext. the ac blows cold and is fully charged.when i stop or slow way down it starts to blow a bit warm ,but at speed or high rpm's cold. i notice that it goes into recycle mode until i speed up. itis not a case of one side hot the other side cold but both drivers and passengers warm. the compresser does not click on and off it is contioniously on like i said fully charged. help please.
- 07-07-12 06:33 PM #2Originally Posted by Mary Ann
- 07-08-12 08:32 PM #3
Re: ac problem
thanks cado man. Was hoping to avoid those guys, but iguess i have no other choice.
- 07-08-12 09:21 PM #4Originally Posted by Mary Ann
- 07-09-12 12:30 AM #5
Re: ac problem
i'll take a gander at gm direct so i won't get hit with sticker shock
- 07-09-12 11:22 AM #6Originally Posted by Mary Ann
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers