Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, ac problem in Cadillac Escalade Forums; ihave a2004 ext. the ac blows cold and is fully charged.when i stop or slow way down it starts to ...
- 07-07-12 05:49 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04ext,10cts-v,09srt8
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
ihave a2004 ext. the ac blows cold and is fully charged.when i stop or slow way down it starts to blow a bit warm ,but at speed or high rpm's cold. i notice that it goes into recycle mode until i speed up. itis not a case of one side hot the other side cold but both drivers and passengers warm. the compresser does not click on and off it is contioniously on like i said fully charged. help please.
- 07-07-12 07:33 PM #2Originally Posted by Mary Ann
- 07-08-12 09:32 PM #3
Re: ac problem
thanks cado man. Was hoping to avoid those guys, but iguess i have no other choice.
- 07-08-12 10:21 PM #4Originally Posted by Mary Ann
- 07-09-12 01:30 AM #5
Re: ac problem
i'll take a gander at gm direct so i won't get hit with sticker shock
- 07-09-12 12:22 PM #6Originally Posted by Mary Ann
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Schumacher Electric - Battery Charger
Battery Charger - 2/10/50A 12 Volt; Automatic
- Howes Lubricator - Diesel Conditioner & Anti-Gel
Diesel Conditioner & Anti-Gel - 64 Fl Oz.
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set