How many miles till the Escalade dies?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, How many miles till the Escalade dies? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey guys! I just rolled over to 160,000 miles on my 2004 Escalade. I was wondering if anyone else has ...
    Fahim is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade 2004

Cool How many miles till the Escalade dies?

Hey guys! I just rolled over to 160,000 miles on my 2004 Escalade. I was wondering if anyone else has high miles in their truck and if so did you encounter any problems? I haven't had a single problem and its been running strong. How many miles do these trucks go for until they burn out? Keep on riding!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bpc87 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: How many miles till the Escalade dies?

i got an 02 with 178,000 and the only problems i really have had are normal wear and tear of a vehicle brakes and things like that nothing major tho

yamla_jatt806 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade
    LQ9s are rock solid engines. With proper maintenance, they could lake beyond 250k miles with no issues.

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade

heck you have a lot more miles in your truck just be prepared to replace certain parts i had the PCM fail and my truck has 140,000 something miles on it and still like a rock and rides like your on air and no i ain't given it up except maybe another newer escalade.

ptaz911 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS, '03 ESCALADE ESV

I recently donated my 99 tahoe with 251200 on the clock. Blew the head gasket and it wasnt worth the time or money to repair. Like the cadillac man said, just be prepared to replace certain parts. the engines and trannys are a solid work horse and will last a lot longer that 250 if given the proper maintenance and care.

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by ptaz911
    I recently donated my 99 tahoe with 251200 on the clock. Blew the head gasket and it wasnt worth the time or money to repair. Like the cadillac man said, just be prepared to replace certain parts. the engines and trannys are a solid work horse and will last a lot longer that 250 if given the proper maintenance and care.
    Heck my uncle had a gmc van with over 320,000 miles on it before he quit driving it so if you take proper care of your truck you will be surprised how many miles you can get on it.

starfox86 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 deville, 2000 sls, 2006 cts-v

A guy at work has an 05 EXT with 305000..still running smooth. My uncle has an 05 EXT as well..200000 last week. Both are maticulously maintained.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.