Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2004 - 2006 ESV Platinum Grille, Where?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  the cadillac man 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to find a 04 - 06 esv platinum grille for less than $590.00?

Thanks

#3 ·
Thanks for your input jnrsesv.

I'll give amazone a try. I've been looking on ebay and all I could find is aftermarket grills that have the chrome going all the way to the headlights. The factory one for the platinmu esv has the bezel around the chrome bars that matches the colour of the vehicle.

#4 ·
cashmereDTS said:
Thanks for your input jnrsesv.

I'll give amazone a try. I've been looking on ebay and all I could find is aftermarket grills that have the chrome going all the way to the headlights. The factory one for the platinmu esv has the bezel around the chrome bars that matches the colour of the vehicle.
I agree with jnrsesv amazon is a good place to get some stuff for a great price I know I have bought a lot of stuff from there.
I do suggest being a bit wery about eBay as sometime there are people the steal stuff and try to sell it I know I had a close call on a apple PowerBook laptop I was glad to not be scammed out of my money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.