Video of my bolt on Vert SS vs my Turbo Escalade ESV fastest in the world!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Video of my bolt on Vert SS vs my Turbo Escalade ESV fastest in the world! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; So I finally put my built transmission back in THE BEAST last week and chained down the front end (being ...
    SUX2BU is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Diamond White ESV

Video of my bolt on Vert SS vs my Turbo Escalade ESV fastest in the world!

So I finally put my built transmission back in THE BEAST last week and chained down the front end (being AWD I was just blowing the front wheels off) in preparation for her maiden voyage down the 1/4 mile.

Last time at the 1/8 mile track THE BEAST went 8.35 @ 84.5 mph (Video: My 6,200 lb Escalade running low 8s. - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com). On the next run she broke the forward sprag in the trans.

I wasn't too interested in running a new fastest time in Ginger so I didn't really prep her for the track. All I did was throw the track wheels on, she had almost a full tank and all kinds of junk in the trunk. The DA was horrible and Ginger couldn't hook on the couple of runs she did, but I really only took her so I could line her up next to THE BEAST!

I am always on different forums and I have not any other fast Escalade ESVs. I have only seen ONE faster Escalade at 11.9 @117 but that was a new body style 2007 regular short twin turbo Escalade. I guess no one races the really long ESVs.

They also had the scales working. Ginger tipped the scales at 4,250 lbs and THE BEAST was a hefty 6,015 lbs.

Here is a few videos and pics. On the first video cut to the 13 minute mark to see the race.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=adsS97geBVU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdkLK7d2qg0

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jnrsesv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum

Re: Video of my bolt on Vert SS vs my Turbo Escalade ESV fastest in the world!

Awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Igor_ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade II

Congratulations!!!

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

Sweet videos but you seriously need to work on your reaction time.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

slowstang305 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escalade

You have built a beast, I love it. Thanks for sharing

William01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade ESV
    Thats awesome. That ESV is not to be messed with.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.