Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, service ride control in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I can jump the relay and the compressor works fine, but the compressor will not come on automatically. What control ...
- 03-23-12 03:18 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2010 cts-v,2011 esclade
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- st louis mo
service ride control
I can jump the relay and the compressor works fine, but the compressor will not come on automatically. What control energizes the coil of the relay,and where is it located. Thanks for any help.
- 03-23-12 07:32 PM #2Originally Posted by jrwireman1960
but before you do anything check the shocks for leaks.
I suggest using a spray bottle with soapy water soak both shocks really good then work the rear end up and down while looking for bubbles.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch