Escalade rear door
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Escalade rear door in Cadillac Escalade Forums; hey all I have a 2004 Escalade that got hit, the rear door on the right side. Im looking to ...
    fsbaksh82 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade

Escalade rear door

hey all
    I have a 2004 Escalade that got hit, the rear door on the right side. Im looking to go to a junkyard to see if they have any used doors. What other years of escalde can fit on a 2004 model year? What about any other GM SUV's,like Tahoe, or yukon? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Pretty much most gm suv doors from 02 to 06 are interchangible between each other.
    Just keep in mind if you get one from a Tahoe or yukon you will have to transfer the trim peace if it ain't damaged real bad, but if it is then you will have replace it also.

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by fsbaksh82 View Post
    hey all
    I have a 2004 Escalade that got hit, the rear door on the right side. Im looking to go to a junkyard to see if they have any used doors. What other years of escalde can fit on a 2004 model year? What about any other GM SUV's,like Tahoe, or yukon? Thanks!
    You can use the rear door from years 2002-2006 off either a Tahoe, Yukon or Escalade. Obviously, only the doors from the Escalade have the cladding (molding), but the metal is the same. In case you were not aware, the rear doors from the longer SUV's are not compatible with the shorter models.

fsbaksh82 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade

Re: Escalade rear door

Thanks! I was able to get one from an Escalade at a junkyard. Yeah the molding is damaged really bad. I just have to get the new door repainted though.

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by fsbaksh82
    Thanks! I was able to get one from an Escalade at a junkyard. Yeah the molding is damaged really bad. I just have to get the new door repainted though.
    Glad to hear you found a replacement door.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.