Anyone run Weathertech floor mats in their Escalade?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Anyone run Weathertech floor mats in their Escalade? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I've had Weathertech floormats in a couple other vehicles in the past and the fit and finish was excellent. When ...
    Iron Indian is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac Escalade

Anyone run Weathertech floor mats in their Escalade?

I've had Weathertech floormats in a couple other vehicles in the past and the fit and finish was excellent. When we got this Escalade a few months ago the first thing we ordered were a full set of Weathertech floormats. The second and 3rd row mats seem fine but the front seat floor mats both drivers side and passenger side seem to shift around way too much and almost need more ancoring. Anyone else experiance this with these mats?

Shawn

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

scottg05 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 escalade ext

Re: Anyone run Weathertech floor mats in their Escalade?

Have front and back in my 05 ext with no issues

darthcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade ESV

Re: Anyone run Weathertech floor mats in their Escalade?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Indian View Post
    I've had Weathertech floormats in a couple other vehicles in the past and the fit and finish was excellent. When we got this Escalade a few months ago the first thing we ordered were a full set of Weathertech floormats. The second and 3rd row mats seem fine but the front seat floor mats both drivers side and passenger side seem to shift around way too much and almost need more ancoring. Anyone else experiance this with these mats?

Shawn
    Bought the full set of Weathertech Floorliner Digital Fit last April to replace the OEM carpet mats. Everything fit OK except the driver's side. It was off 3/4" on the right and 1-1/4" on the bottom. The upper left side is curling inward which sometimes touch the parking brakes. Tried to get replacement from WT, but they said it wasn't defective and that you need to heat with hair dryer and stretch it out. WTF...stretch out 1-1/4" and 3/4"...I don't think so...WT offered an $18.00 credit.

Started to dispute the whole amount with my CC company because I want the set to match. Can't buy another liner from another vendor and expect it to match besides it being black doesn't work for me. WT ad is very deceptive with keywords as digital fit, perfect fit, and digital laser measurements.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.