Show me your hitch covers...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Show me your hitch covers... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; So whos running aftermarket hitch covers? Show me what you got. Saw a nice one on an escalade down the ...
    slowstang305 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Question Show me your hitch covers...

So whos running aftermarket hitch covers? Show me what you got. Saw a nice one on an escalade down the street with a cadillac emblem.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

William01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade ESV

Re: Show me your hitch covers...

slowstang305 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Does it light up? LOL

Yea. I like it. My wife gave me crap when I first put it on. She said you put something trashy on something classy?

ESCALADE200224 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade ESV
    Quote Originally Posted by William01 View Post
    Yea. I like it. My wife gave me crap when I first put it on. She said you put something trashy on something classy?
    I would agree with your wife just my opinion. I used to have a Carolina panthers one but it broke so no more cover.

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade

Quote Originally Posted by ESCALADE200224 View Post
    I would agree with your wife just my opinion. I used to have a Carolina panthers one but it broke so no more cover.
    i agree also and no i don't have a hitch cover but i'd like a power t but most i have looked at are cheap plastic so no go even though i am a big vols fan.

----------

best strike down ever and besides it is a bit tacky for a caddy buddy.

I'm not worried about it guys I'm not offended. I like it and I would love to put more skulls on the Caddy in other places. Just because it's a Cadillac doesn't mean you or anyone else have to play the role of higher status (sorry misused Stigma), but you get the idea. I bought my truck because it felt good looked good and felt good to drive and powerful for a truck, not because I care how I look on the street. I do like to have a nice car, but I'm still just going to be me in my car, with my skull.lol. It would be the same if I was driving a suburban or an F150. I like the idea of making it look like a hearst too. Thanks for your input though. I would say it to me has the same effect as lifting it and throwing some big ol mudders on it which iz also cool.

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    I'm not worried about it guys I'm not offended. I like it and I would love to put more skulls on the caddy in other places. Just because it's a Cadillac doesn't mean you have to live by the stigma. It would be the same if I was driving a suburban or an F150. I like the idea of making it look like a hearst too. Thanks for your input though. I would say it has the same effect as lifting it and throwing some big ol mudders on it which iz also cool.
    Do your own thing brother! Conformists are boring!

Right on man...
    @all others who replied, A skull hitch cover is not what makes a Cadillac Escalade look tacky guys. a Caddy itself is tacky, but I love my truck big time.

Well IMO people who want to stay classy and keep their car always looking clean and cool get escalades then those who want to do stuff that isnt classy or as you said with the stigma they buy yukons or tahoes. Let's face it all three are the same just are different levels of class or different values go with each model.

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    I am undecided about which of these two hitch covers to get. Can you guys give me your opinions?
    The first one is my old Army unit, the second is that Unit's Crest and obviously the third is my truck.
    uploadfromtaptalk1329279626963.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329279650544.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329279677071.jpg

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade

army covers are different from skulls but to each there own but if i was in the army and was proud of it i'd show it for sure and i don't mind having a skull hitch cover it is just that it don't look like it goes with a caddy now if it was a hummer h1 or h2 i'd say go to it as they are a more rugged looking suv/truck but like i said to each there and william does your wife drive the caddy if she does that might be the reason why she opposed the cover trust me on this women don't like some things on something that they might want to drive.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by mikedyk43 View Post
    I am undecided about which of these two hitch covers to get. Can you guys give me your opinions?
    The first one is my old Army unit, the second is that Unit's Crest and obviously the third is my truck.
    Attachment 86587
    Attachment 86588
    Attachment 86589
    i like the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedyk43 View Post
    Attachment 86587
    Attachment 86588
    Attachment 86589
    I would pick out of those the second one for it being black with your black lade. Plus you already have the ranger one in the window.

DucatiGuido is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade EXT
    2nd. I'm running the stock caddy one (rubber square one). Post up I'm looking for something different as well.

Trulytex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1975 Eldo Convertible, 1987 Allante, 2004 Black Escalade

I bought one off of Ebay that was the Cadillac Crest with a Black Background. Nice & Simple:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.