PROJECT: Making custom clear reflectors for headlights. - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, PROJECT: Making custom clear reflectors for headlights. in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Must have been custom, you could have put some clear silicone on the seal...
    godsdiablo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac Escalade

Re: PROJECT: Making custom clear reflectors for headlights.

Must have been custom, you could have put some clear silicone on the seal

grayparatrooper is offline Cadillac Owners Member

why does no aftermarket co make these cant be all that hard with the right molds.

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by grayparatrooper
    why does no aftermarket co make these cant be all that hard with the right molds.
    Dot regulations

HoustonBussa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade Base

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    Dot regulations
    No, because it's not a popular 'mod' with these car's stock lights. Something done more in the civic/maxima/etc market though. But those markers are not generally encased inside the head light with as much work to remove. Too bad the mold didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonBussa

No, because it's not a popular 'mod' with these car's stock lights. Something done more in the civic/maxima/etc market though. But those markers are not generally encased inside the head light with as much work to remove. Too bad the mold didn't work.
    I said that in reference to pre made aftermarket housings not the DIY mod
    But it does suck that he couldn't get the mold to work(I would have got a set for my truck if I had the guts to open my 700 dollar housings(03 with factory hid))

musvlehead is offline Cadillac Owners Member

hello, I own a 2013 XTS and have been desperately trying to find euro style clear or white front marker signal reflector covers to replace the orange ones i have now..They sit sorta above the two front tires on each side ...Can you please help..I have looked everywhere with no luck..

Quote Originally Posted by musvlehead
    hello, I own a 2013 XTS and have been desperately trying to find euro style clear or white front marker signal reflector covers to replace the orange ones i have now..They sit sorta above the two front tires on each side ...Can you please help..I have looked everywhere with no luck..
    Keep waiting as that is a pretty new car I am sure after awhile someone will put out some for it at some point

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by musvlehead View Post
    Have you considered getting some color matched paint and spraying over the side markers? It can even be done thin enough to mask the amber color, but not completely block the light from showing through.

I check online everyday..that's what I keep hearing over and over the same story the car is just to new.if you come across any be sure to drop me a line: )

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Sorry I'm late I never get notified when anyone leaves me a message gotta look into that.. Well I've asked a Couple body shops and they say it just wouldn't look right painted..I really want OEM style covers that fit perfectly to look factory the search continues

Quote Originally Posted by musvlehead
    Sorry I'm late I never get notified when anyone leaves me a message gotta look into that.. Well I've asked a Couple body shops and they say it just wouldn't look right painted..I really want OEM style covers that fit perfectly to look factory the search continues Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Check here from time to time they may get in some
    www.carid.com
    I got my led taillights from them and love them

Hi... I'm curious if you can make a pair of clear reflector for me, I wanna change out the amber side marker.signal covers that sit above the 2Front tires 2013XTS..I have been searching everywhere for 2months and can not find them.. place wrong me know I will pay or whatever u like

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by musvlehead View Post
    Hi... I'm curious if you can make a pair of clear reflector for me, I wanna change out the amber side marker.signal covers that sit above the 2Front tires 2013XTS..I have been searching everywhere for 2months and can not find them.. place wrong me know I will pay or whatever u like

Clear some messages out of you PM inbox so we can talk.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.