Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Need some torque specs for wheel bearing replacement in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I am needing to replace my front wheel bearing hubs, and I cannot find all the torque specs I need. ...
- 11-12-11 07:32 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United
Need some torque specs for wheel bearing replacement
I am needing to replace my front wheel bearing hubs, and I cannot find all the torque specs I need. I have an 2004 Base AWD. I am needing to know the lug nut torque, caliper torque, the hub torque, and the axle nut torques. I have a couple, but want to confirm them on here, plus the ones I found have them in lb. psi which I have never heard of, I've always seen them in in-lb or ft-lb. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 05-22-12 05:33 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade AWD
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Orlando, Florida, United State
Re: Need some torque specs for wheel bearing replacement
Did you ever track this information down? I'm in the process of replacing mine as well.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Reese Towpower - Receiver Lock
Receiver Lock - Professional Towing Receiver Lock, 5/8 Inch, Stainless SteelMore on Reese Towpower - Receiver Lock
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9003 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Performance Tool - Filter Wrench
Filter Wrench - 3 1/4 Inch to 4 1/2 Inch; LargeMore on Performance Tool - Filter Wrench