Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Please help! Rear emblem removal! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I bought a 04 pearl white escalade with the gold package. I'm removing all the gold emblems and I cannot ...
- 06-22-11 12:16 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04 escalade
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Please help! Rear emblem removal!
I bought a 04 pearl white escalade with the gold package. I'm removing all the gold emblems and I cannot figure out the rear lift Gate wreath,
I have removed all the other emblems, but I cannot get fishing line in between the wreath an the painted plastic without scratching paint. Please tell me the trick to this! Thanks!
- 06-22-11 05:28 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 09 ctsv 03 DTS
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Re: Please help! Rear emblem removal!
I used a paint scraper and used a towel so not to damage the surounding paint. Worked fine
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers