flash to pass
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, flash to pass in Cadillac Escalade Forums; am i the only who's lade that all four headlight come on when using the flash to pass ??? i ...
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade

flash to pass

am i the only who's lade that all four headlight come on when using the flash to pass ???
    i know it ain't good on the hid low beams

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

gmercedesbenz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade

Re: flash to pass

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    am i the only who's lade that all four headlight come on when using the flash to pass ???
    i know it ain't good on the hid low beams
    I don't know if your the only one, but mine certainly does not do that lol Thats got to be murder on the HID bulbs...maybe something got crossed? You dont have the high 4/6 mod right?

no i haven't done no mods but i do worry about the hid bulbs big time cause of the price of the bulbs since i am in collage i don't have much money to put on new bulbs it has forced me to not use the flash to pass even when i need it i don't like it i pulled up the history and i am the third owner first was a fleet owner so the second owner must of done the mod before they sold it and your's a 02 mine is a 03 it might be different on the wireing other then that nothing looks changed on my truck

gmercedesbenz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    no i haven't done no mods but i do worry about the hid bulbs big time cause of the price of the bulbs since i am in collage i don't have much money to put on new bulbs it has forced me to not use the flash to pass even when i need it i don't like it i pulled up the history and i am the third owner first was a fleet owner so the second owner must of done the mod before they sold it and your's a 02 mine is a 03 it might be different on the wireing other then that nothing looks changed on my truck
    I hear ya dude, I just graduated myself, no need to be dropping cash if you can avoid it. So when you flash to pass, both the low and highs come on..what happens when you turn on your high beams? Just highs come on, or do the lows flash and then turn off or something like that?

i did a google search and it stock like that on mine cause of the sucky high beams that gm put in at the factory so keep that in mind if you upgrade form the 02 you have gmmercedesbenz but i have looked at website somewhere online that the lades was the only ones to have it

like i said all four come on both flash to pass and on high i like on the high but not on the flash to pass

it just makes more sense to have it setup so all four are on when it is on high beam but the flash to pass is bad but i don't use flash to pass anymore and i will be upgrading my horn to get crazy peoples attention so they know that they just cut me off i have had the happen before with a ford focus not good but four headlights is good for seeing deer at night when coming home late and it dark on my backroad

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.