Escalade 04 Roof Rack!!! New Member :)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Escalade 04 Roof Rack!!! New Member :) in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Whats up guys! Im a new CadillacForum's member I own a 2004 Escalade AWD and Im in desperate need of ...
    Fahim is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade 2004

Escalade 04 Roof Rack!!! New Member :)

Whats up guys! Im a new CadillacForum's member I own a 2004 Escalade AWD and Im in desperate need of help and answers.

I Recently got into an accident with my Escalade and the ceiling of a parking lot garage. I decided to go the wrong way when I was leaving the garage and ended up departing my roof rack from my car. Long story short, the roof rack is non-existent and is no longer attached to the Escalade. Luckily, there was no other damages but a stripped roof rack I tried putting the roof rack back on but the ceiling damaged the roof rack and now its in need of a replacement. I was wondering if you guys could show me some pointers or maybe websites on where I could find the part. I already thought about going to the dealer but with them charging me around $800 is making me really want to just leave the car the way it is

P.s. I really don't want to have my Escalade with no roof rack. It looks naked. Please help! Any reply is well appreciated even if its your thoughts!

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CEPMAN is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Re: Escalade 04 Roof Rack!!! New Member :)

You could always call it 'custom'. Otherwise, you can try http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/ or http://car-part.com/

Wow I'll definitely look over those sites! Thanks for the reply.

bstiffmanofsteel is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by CEPMAN View Post
    You could always call it 'custom'. Otherwise, you can try http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/ or http://car-part.com/
    Custom it could be!

lcavalier is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ESCALADE EXT

I bought my roof rack parts from gmpartsgiant.com. I found parts that coundn't finds anywhere else and for half the price, check it out! For instance I got the front endcaps for 44$ a pair.

Thanks for the reply guys! I recently found out that you have to order the parts separately which is a blower. I was wondering when I get around to buying all the parts needed should I get it assembled at the Cadillac dealership? I always thought it would be hard to put back together and especially knowing how the dealership overcharges for anything they do. lol

sk7
    sk7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade AWD

Its a fairly easy install to put the assembly back on! Hardest part was making sure those endcaps were on tight! I glued them on with polyurethane, they are not coming off ever! Lmk if you need help. Had roof damage on my truck so complete removal was needed.

godsdiablo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac Escalade

Car-part would sell the whole unit as 1 most likely. Used though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.