Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Tail light running light problem in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hello, I was wondering if anyone has encountered the following issue? My right rear tail lights wont turn on when ...
- 02-13-11 11:31 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Tail light running light problem
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has encountered the following issue?
My right rear tail lights wont turn on when I turn my headlights on. I have replaced the bulbs and no change. Signal and brake lights work, just not the running lights. I have also checked fuses and seem to be fine. Don't know where or what else to do. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
- 02-27-11 09:14 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 96 STS Seville
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Chattanooga, Tennessee, United
Re: Tail light running light problem
I have had the same problem with my right tail lights. Turn signal works intermittantly or not at all. effects brake lights. I replace the socket the brake bulb fits in and it alleviated part of the problem. I think another socket needs to be replaced. Look on the side of the white part of the plastic for brown burn marks, that means there is a bad connection inside the socket,
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- CRC Industries Guaranteed To Pass - Emissions Test Formula
Emissions Test Formula - 12 Fl Oz
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set -Metric
Hex Bits Set -Metric - 13 Pc Metric Hex Bits Set
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Relax; 3 Pak