Automatic headlight adjustments???
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Automatic headlight adjustments??? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I just bought a 2006 Escalade and I have searched everywhere I can think of and I can't seem to ...
    SCBeachBum is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Automatic headlight adjustments???

I just bought a 2006 Escalade and I have searched everywhere I can think of and I can't seem to find out how to adjust the auto settings for turning off the headlights. I do not want them to stay on as long as they do when I shut off the engine and leave the vehicle. Can someone tell me how to adjust the time so they will turn off sooner? I have been reading this forum and I have learned a lot more here than I have reading the owners manual. Everyone here is really helpful and willing to share their knowledge. I really like the detailed answers that even a dummy like me can understand. I sure appreciate being a member here and look forward to learning a lot more about my Escalade here and giving back by sharing what I learn with other members.

Thanks,
    SCBeachBum

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

nathanjax is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 esKONali

Re: Automatic headlight adjustments???

the buttons on your steering wheel. The lower right side, upper button will get you to the user functions.

SCBeachBum is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Re: Automatic headlight adjustments???

Thanks nathanjax. I will give that a try when I get back in the car. I am not used to all of these fancy bells & whistles. I'm sure it will take me some time to figure them all out. That is if I can??? So far I have found something new every time I have gotten in and had a few extra minutes to look around. It is for sure a challenge for this Old BeachBum! I really appreciate the help. I would have never looked at the button on the steering wheel for the headlight settings. Y'all have a Good Day & Thanks Again...

SCBeachBum

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.