Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  hcvone 
#1 ·
I know in the past discussion about tires for the stock rims, you have highly recommended Bridgestone Revo's. I am going to be changing my tires around Thanksgiving and wanted to price them online before I order them. My question is where did you get yours without the white sidewall lettering because (the pictures of your truck have black lettering) I can only find white lettered tires on tirerack.com. This is the tire you have mentioned http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...h=true&partnum=67SR7ATREVOWL&fromCompare1=yes
right? TIA.

Steve

Edit: Upon closer look it appears that the tires in the pics on your site are the stock Goodyear Wrangler HPs.

#2 ·
Steve, most if not all the pixs are on the stock tires, the pixs were taken a few weeks after I got the truck (they were even before Zaino was applied ) I have Revo's on my truck, and had them on for almost 2 years, and they will be on my next Escalade too, I am just so pleased with them. My Revo's have white letters, they are turned to face inside. I got mine from Tire Rack. If you e-mail me I can send you some pixs of what they look like mounted on the truck, our new web site will not be up until after the holiday's. I do have (4) stock Goodyear's with a few thousand miles on them, if you want to come and pick them up you can have all 4 for $150.00. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.