Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pirelli Vs. Kumho Tires

8K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  cableguy43 
#1 ·
Im debating weather to get pirelli or kumho tires. Both are 305/35/24's. Which will provide me better snow and rain traction? Thanks. :)

G
#2 ·
I have purchased kumho tires for a camaro SS and a jeep. For low price tires they really perform great. I bought them for the camaro as throw away tires $114 apiece for a tire that competitiors charge over 250 for. The car actually improved on my 60 times at the track and handled great in rain and dry. Now snow is altogether out of the picture for the sport tire. The car was useless in any snow.

The jeep mud tires were excellent in the snow and the mud. So good in fact after a big gmc 4x4 got stuck, (since it had all weather tires) my little wrangler pulled it out. The lugs were great and minimal road noise for a mud tire.

I purchased them from tire rack and never had a problem at all with the tires wear or balance and would use them again.

D.Brisson

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.