Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, optima battery in Cadillac Escalade Forums; i am new to this forum and have found it very useful ! i just purchased a yellow top optima ...
- 01-29-11 09:10 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 escalade esv
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
i am new to this forum and have found it very useful ! i just purchased a yellow top optima battery D34-78! and instructions say only use side terminals for starting and top terminals for accessories. my stock battery only has the side terminals and my amp wiring is connected to that. when i install the yellow top do i need to seperate the two meaning connect amp wiring to top terminals? just wondering if it actually makes a differance
- 02-02-11 12:37 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac Escalade
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
Re: optima battery
Wont make any difference.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric