front cup holders for 02 escalade
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, front cup holders for 02 escalade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; ive been looking for a used front cup holder replacement. you have to get the whole section and cost about ...
    james531 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 02 escalade

front cup holders for 02 escalade

ive been looking for a used front cup holder replacement. you have to get the whole section and cost about 330 new, was wondering if anyone knew where to get used escalade parts

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

luxurylife33 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 99 Escalade (sold) 03 Escalade EXT (sold) - 07 Escalade EXT

Re: front cup holders for 02 escalade

look on www.car-part.com .... it will give you a listing of junkyards in your area that have it in stock. eBay is also a good place to look. Just make sure the cup holders are only from an 02.... the 03-06 cup holders are a bit different.

GrippinGrain is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT, 1999 GMC Yukon Denali, 1986 Toyota AE86

Quote Originally Posted by james531 View Post
    ive been looking for a used front cup holder replacement. you have to get the whole section and cost about 330 new, was wondering if anyone knew where to get used escalade parts
    I have a used cup holder out of my 05' EXT. I removed it when I installed my DVD player! Let me know maybe we can work out a deal.

nathanjax is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 esKONali

Quote Originally Posted by GrippinGrain View Post
    I have a used cup holder out of my 05' EXT. I removed it when I installed my DVD player! Let me know maybe we can work out a deal.
    99-02 are different then 03-06.. won't fit...

GrippinGrain is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT, 1999 GMC Yukon Denali, 1986 Toyota AE86

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjax View Post
    99-02 are different then 03-06.. won't fit...
    I have a 1999 Denali too so I know. And the 1999-2000 is Cadillac Escalade/GMC Yukon Denali 1st generation.

2nd Generation Cadillac Escalade is 2002-2006 All the interiors are the same in those years! With the exception of the steering wheels.

So the cupholders will be the same for all 2002-2006 Escalade's, Exception (ESV PLATINUM) which has heated and cooled!! Still same fit though.

xxxcalvord is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 escalde

I have a 99 escalade-I found mine on ebay. Now--can anyone tell me how to get the old one out and put in the new one?

CadX6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Audi TTS Prestige / 2013 Audi Q7 Prestige S-Line

Quote Originally Posted by GrippinGrain View Post
    I have a 1999 Denali too so I know. And the 1999-2000 is Cadillac Escalade/GMC Yukon Denali 1st generation.

2nd Generation Cadillac Escalade is 2002-2006 All the interiors are the same in those years! With the exception of the steering wheels.

So the cupholders will be the same for all 2002-2006 Escalade's, Exception (ESV PLATINUM) which has heated and cooled!! Still same fit though.
    Sorry - 2002 was a "bastard" year. Although they look very similar the dash & console are significantly different. That's why a nav unit from a 2003-2006 won't just drop in a 2002.

d3adpool is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by CadX6 View Post
    Sorry - 2002 was a "bastard" year. Although they look very similar the dash & console are significantly different. That's why a nav unit from a 2003-2006 won't just drop in a 2002.
    not to mention the 2002 models dont have the folding mirrors or the factory HIDs, the automatic climate control, and the steering wheel is differen.t

gmercedesbenz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by d3adpool View Post
    not to mention the 2002 models dont have the folding mirrors or the factory HIDs, the automatic climate control, and the steering wheel is differen.t
    Not to beat a dead horse lol but this is correct except the 2002 does have power folding mirrors (I enjoy mine ) and the climate control is automatic, it just has dials for controls (instead of a display and buttons) and is not dual climate. But the rest is correct, there was no factory HID's, and the steering wheel is a p.i.t.a. I've been looking for weeks for at least an idea of how to replace the lights for the radio control buttons on the older style steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by CadX6 View Post
    This is also why the 04-06 Platinum edition heated and cooled cup holders will also not drop fit

Just a thought, could one upgrade an '02 climate control module to the newer digital controller? I almost want to say no because I believe the newer ones are dual-zone only, but I could be wrong.

trodder is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Current: 03 Escalade Prev: 01DTS, 98Deville, 89STS, 87Fleet

Quote Originally Posted by gmercedesbenz View Post

Just a thought, could one upgrade an '02 climate control module to the newer digital controller? I almost want to say no because I believe the newer ones are dual-zone only, but I could be wrong.
    I have been wondering the same thing... let me know if you ever find an answer to this.

nathanjax is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 esKONali

Quote Originally Posted by trodder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gmercedesbenz View Post
    I have been wondering the same thing... let me know if you ever find an answer to this.
    It won't. It's already been talked about and it won't work unless you rewire the entire truck. The actual wiring harness has to be swapped out, along with the controllers and the air sensors.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.