OT: since I spend ALL of my time in this forum and gotten such great info........ - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, OT: since I spend ALL of my time in this forum and gotten such great info........ in Cadillac Escalade Forums; https://gmail.google.com/?dest=http%...le.com%2Fgmail...
    onbagz2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: OT: since I spend ALL of my time in this forum and gotten such great info........

Hetrain is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: OT: since I spend ALL of my time in this forum and gotten such great info........

If anyone else could send over a account, that would be awsome. Been waiting for one of these a long time!!! HETRAIN@HOTMAIL.COM

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

gmails are great, but hotmail does 300mb for free i think.

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

gmail does 1000mb for free. it's done by google. a little different than 'traditional' email clients, but it's growing on me.

Machine is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Hook me up!!

ntex@yahoo.com

Clem is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

@ Machine & Hetrain: invites sent. Again check your junk mail folders if you don't get it. I'm told Yahoo and Hotmail like to send Gmail invites there.

That's all the invites I have to share right now, my last 2 are for a couple of buddies of mine. I'll be sure to share some more if I get any more to give out.

Those of you who have Gmail accounts don't forget to "Pay it Forward" and share some invites when/if you get them.
    Attached Images

Hetrain is offline Cadillac Owners Member

thanks alot, I will definitly "pay it forward" when I get the ability to invite... How long tell you can invite people?

Clem is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrain
    thanks alot, I will definitly "pay it forward" when I get the ability to invite... How long tell you can invite people?

No idea. I just saw the invites one day

onbagz2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I got mine yesterday and can receive HUGE files like videos and movies and never have to delete em i made this gmail my main email account THANK YOU ""C L E M""

99escalademan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

yeah gmail is cool cause you never delete any emails, just archive them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.