What's the largest 20" tire I can fit under a 2000 Escalade?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, What's the largest 20" tire I can fit under a 2000 Escalade? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I've got 20" Torque Thrust ST's I'm putting on a 2000 Escalade, what's the largest tires size I can go ...
    VIPERBLUELX is offline Cadillac Owners Member

What's the largest 20" tire I can fit under a 2000 Escalade?

I've got 20" Torque Thrust ST's I'm putting on a 2000 Escalade, what's the largest tires size I can go with? 275/55/20?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Xrayqueen is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Talking Re: What's the largest 20" tire I can fit under a 2000 Escalade?

I'm rollin with Goodyear P285 50R 20 and Devinci Havac's rims. No rubbin just lots of looks
    Peace

DeL2000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: What's the largest 20" tire I can fit under a 2000 Escalade?

You could probably use up to 45,check with the tire dealer, they can tell you what's the max for a 20 inch wheel for a Lade. Currently I'm using 275/55/20

skides1 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: What's the largest 20" tire I can fit under a 2000 Escalade?

Viper,
    Toyo Proxes has some HUGE tires! I have a friend with 325/50/20's on an Excusion and it is very HUGE![URL=http://http://www.1010tires.com/tire.asp?tirebrand=Toyo&tiremodel=Proxes+S%2FT&pc= 242340]
    The Pic doesn't do them justice. That size will probably rub. I am going with the 305 45/20's . 285/50/20 matches the fact diameter and are about 12"s wide-they look best on 20x10" wheels-the 325/50/20's will alter your speedo due to the increased height. 325=325mmwide, 50 means 50% sidewall height of 325, 20=rim size. I hope that made sense

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.