Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Tune up

Tune up

Okay fellas..... How often you guys tune up your Escalade?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Daryl in KY is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade

Re: Tune up

I replaced the spark plugs at 55,000. However the original plugs looked pretty good. Other than that there's not a whole lot to tune-up. I give mine a steady diet of injector cleaner, keep an eye on the K&N filter, and have changed the fuel filter a couple of times. The anti-freeze is the 100,000 mile stuff. Oil changes and fluids are the only other things.

Re: Tune up

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl in KY
    I replaced the spark plugs at 55,000. However the original plugs looked pretty good. Other than that there's not a whole lot to tune-up. I give mine a steady diet of injector cleaner, keep an eye on the K&N filter, and have changed the fuel filter a couple of times. The anti-freeze is the 100,000 mile stuff. Oil changes and fluids are the only other things.
    on my 99 i changed the cap, rotor, plugs and wires and also the ignition module with all brand new AC delco stuff at 100,000 miles.