Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: 04 vs. 05--navigation

04 vs. 05--navigation

Can anyone tell me what changed, or where to look for info. I notice that there were "enhancements" to the navigation system, was it that bad before? I'm on the fence for an 04 or 05 ESV---any other changes I should be aware of?
    Thanks in advance for the replys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mgoblue2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Loaded 04' CTS

Re: 04 vs. 05--navigation

05 are touch screen navs, and I think the only others difference is colors and some minor mech changes,(cooling fans) and stuff. That's what I remeber so far

Re: 04 vs. 05--navigation

I drove a new 04 and then a new 05 the same day - both with nav and found the 05 touch screen much more to my liking. Especially taking my finger and watching the screen map move to where I was interested. Also in pointing to POI's (points of interst) I touch them with my finger to set them as a destination or to get the address or phone number. And the screen looked bigger to me.

Easily made my decision to buy the 05. And the dealer was more $ motivated in selling an 05 off the truck than his new 04's still sitting on the lot.