Gibson Duals
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Gibson Duals in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Anyone put the "Extreme Sport" dual exit exhuast from Gibson? I heard that this system was a whole lot quieter ...
    jahngga is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Gibson Duals

Anyone put the "Extreme Sport" dual exit exhuast from Gibson? I heard that this system was a whole lot quieter than Flowmaster. I'm looking for a more quieter exhaust with a low, deep purr at idle and not too loud and obnoxious at freeway speeds. Opinions anyone??

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Re: Gibson Duals

i'm looking for the same thing, but i haven't heard anything about gibson. let me know what you find out. someone here has i think a borla system with flowmaster mufflers they say sounds good.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

I have seen the system but have not heard it, Gibson scares me, I have two of their systems on my fisrt two Suburbans and they fell apart after about a year and a half. They were not stainless, they did not offer it at that time.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Machine is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by T_Dogg8
    i'm looking for the same thing, but i haven't heard anything about gibson. let me know what you find out. someone here has i think a borla system with flowmaster mufflers they say sounds good.
    That's me - but I have the Borla system with the Magnaflow. Louder than stock but not too loud. Just loud enough to let someone know that something evil this way comes.

I could get this setup for about $550 w/ install and it's stainless steel. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Rage is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '03 Escalade Sandstone

That sounds like a good deal to me too. I have been shopping around for some exhaust but did not come across the Gibsons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage
    That sounds like a good deal to me too. I have been shopping around for some exhaust but did not come across the Gibsons.

Check their website. I think it's www.gibsonperformance.com. By the way, I'm from Oahu myself. You got some aftermarket wheels on your silver lade??

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

that's a pretty decent price for a good exhaust system. too bad it's not for the 6.0L

11. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.