Info on discussion group I went to on Cadillac
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Info on discussion group I went to on Cadillac in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Ok first what a joke....ok not the 100.00 dollars that I got for 1 hr but the idea in whole...heres ...
    JASP is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Info on discussion group I went to on Cadillac

Ok first what a joke....ok not the 100.00 dollars that I got for 1 hr but the idea in whole...heres the deal. Cadillac wants to develope a club (card) that you earn points with, that would let you be able to turn the points in and get things like: Hard to get tickets for the hard to get items, or shop stores as a VIP. This would be with buying a 2005 cadillac. If you bought one already to bad your not entitled to this.....They don't know how the points will work.....Or if they will keep some of the perks that I thought were good idea's like onstar for the whole time you own the car/truck or at least through the warr. period. 24 hr road side assis. which we already have. Free 1000/1500 check up. To tell you the truth I came out of there with more cofusion then when I went in. They also want to know about the look of the dealership what it should smell like, what it should look like, how should you be treated.....At least to me I think they should pay more attention to the quality of the vehicle then how the dealership looks that to me is just common sense. I think if your driving a 60 some thousand dollar truck there should be a bit more perks then what you get. Hell, I get one year onstar with a GM Tahoe when I bought one and it's about 15,000 dollars less....Simple things like free oil change, and tire rotation, Onstar for at least the 4 years under warr. Free Inspection, This is all items other then the onstar that you get if you lease...I don't lease I buy, so why shouldn't I get them. (Well I do get them) but that's because I bargined for them.....but many don't.....oh and this card would give you 1500.00 off the cost of the new 2005 but they wouldn't say if that could be used with other programs going on....they couldn't even tell us how to rack up points but this wasn't a CC.....this card would only be able to be used in Philadelphia and New York......They said it would open doors but when asked what doors they still didn't know yet.....so to me it was a big waste of time. I was really hoping it would be about the vehicle and how to improve it (quality) but it wasn't so I guess it was a bust......Now what do you think? What are the perks you feel should come with this type of vehicle? Sami

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

greatcir is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Info on discussion group I went to on Cadillac

Just bought my 05 Escalade trading in my 02. Would present a problem if Cadillac offered any specials in one town and not another? How about an Escalade club (I used to belong to an Expedition club and we went four wheeling with some Ford sponsorship). They are building a Hummer course near me for those folks and might be fun to ask we Escalades to use the thing if we wanted to - or at least the part we could handle. Or have an Escalade rodeo with driving skills tests, vehicle appearance contests, etc.

What I would really like is to be on an Escalade committee with Cadillac to give them some feed back on all the systems and features on our vehicles and to offer suggestions perhaps refined by those on this forum.

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by greatcir
    What I would really like is to be on an Escalade committee with Cadillac to give them some feed back on all the systems and features on our vehicles and to offer suggestions perhaps refined by those on this forum.

who wouldn't want that.

greatcir is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Raises a good question. If we all want it, why isn't it offered to us? Or most of us? Otherwise, how can they know what we do want? I have never received a survey form in the mail regarding features or future model suggestions as long as I owned my 02 Escalade or now my 05.

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by greatcir
    Raises a good question. If we all want it, why isn't it offered to us? Or most of us? Otherwise, how can they know what we do want? I have never received a survey form in the mail regarding features or future model suggestions as long as I owned my 02 Escalade or now my 05.
    money, money, money.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.