Was picked to do a discussion group for Cadillac
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Was picked to do a discussion group for Cadillac in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I attent this group on Wed's night and get paid 100.00 for an hour and a half. I'm hoping to ...
    JASP is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Was picked to do a discussion group for Cadillac

I attent this group on Wed's night and get paid 100.00 for an hour and a half. I'm hoping to find out what the deal is and if they are considering changes for the Escalade. From what I'm reading it's due for a change in 06 but now I'm hearing late 06 for 07 so I guess maybe they are seeing what would be good changes (maybe) or maybe they are coming out with a new item....I'll keep you updated if I learn anything.....Sami

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: Was picked to do a discussion group for Cadillac

:coolgleam :coolgleam

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

very cool. some guys get all the luck

Hey some girls help too...LOL...and to think they even want a blonde...LOL...Sami

Lade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

That discussion group is something I would love to participate in; In fact, I would almost do it for free just to have a part in the design scheme of the next generation Escalade. I wonder if they are discussing the future rivals and the new chassis, not to mention the brand's great new image.

Really Cool,
    cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by JASP
    Hey some girls help too...LOL...and to think they even want a blonde...LOL...Sami
    sorry

Ok T Dogg you just made me spit my coffee all over the screen....LOL...you can come out now. I don't make it known that I'm a girl....you know girls aren't suppose to love their trucks....I've had 11 of them new never have driven a car and don't want to and from this day on unless Cadillac goes down hill fast I will be driving a new one every so many years (around 3) I really love the truck.

Lade I'm excited also. I'm hoping that they make some changes to the truck also but not too much on the outside. I think the edginess is what gets the looks and nothing out their has that look. I would also like the third row seat to have a power fold so I'm not luging these seats in and out of the truck. I think the plastic interior needs a bit more refinement for this type of truck. I would like to see a rear camera as an option,(ok not that I have a problem but I think with a truck and sitting high up there are times when a small child has walked behind me and I didn't see them when backing up. Maybe a light put back under the hood would be nice also. I would also like an option for cooling the seats. I would like to see a factory installed option for auto start and not after market. And by all means more color options Now give me some of what you would like to see in this if that is what we are going to talk about.

About 8 years ago I was asked to do a 2 day concept car forum, you went to look at all kinds of cars and rated what you liked and didn't like it was so fun and to think I got 300.00 to do this, and now you are seeing the cars on the road.....(cross between a car and truck) is really cool. Sami who's hubby wants to go also but it isn't his truck...he has a 04 Chev pickup....ok ok work truck....LOL....Sami

ok...i'm back

i'd like to see some more luxury to the EXT, such as power rear window and tailgate lock/unlock controlled by the door locks. i also would like to see about one more inch of cabin space so i don't have to move my seat up to put the rear seat down. and i'd like to see express up and down windows and sunroof (like the cts) there are other things i'd like to have, but those ones i think are small changes that could make a huge impact in my book.

Lade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Sami,
    You really covered everything I would hope to see in the next generation Escalade. HID High beams and fogs would also be a plus. Overall, Cadillac/GM really needs to be careful with the redesign; If they tone it down and make it more like the SRX/CTS/STS type front end, I for one will look into the next generation (totally redesigned) G500 Benz or even the slightly redesiged next Range Rover (same chassis as 03+ w/ small exterior updates) These Escalades will be very hard to update without going one of two ways- more extreme lines or less extreme lines. If they tone it down I think they will loose more customers then they could potentially gain. I want them to basically just put a better interior in with some minor exterior adjustments and I will be quite satisfied.
    Good luck at the meeting,
    cy

i'm guessing cadillac will make more than minor exterior changes. they want to keep the design looking fresh so i think they'll change the whole look. and i think they have to or it'll affect repeat buyers.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.