Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: DIY: How to add the platinum heated/cooled cupholders to your 03-06 Escalades and EXT

aah911 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): escalade ext 2005

Re: DIY: How to add the platinum heated/cooled cupholders to your 03-06 Escalades and

very nice work
    dos any one know how or where i can find it i need to buy one i search eBay & amazon i didn't find one
    thanks

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade

Re: DIY: How to add the platinum heated/cooled cupholders to your 03-06 Escalades and

i know i am in the same boat i want the heated and cooled cup holders but finding them is another story

luxurylife33 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 99 Escalade (sold) 03 Escalade EXT (sold) - 07 Escalade EXT

keep checking ebay.... save the search on ebay so you get emailed when they come.... im still on that email list and they sent me one like 2 or 3 weeks ago but it must have sold quick

i get what you mean but by the time i check my email to see it they will have been but i have been looking so i guess i just have to keep looking but if push comes to shove i may go to my local chevy dealer i know and see just how much they cost and get some if i can find none

luxurylife33 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 99 Escalade (sold) 03 Escalade EXT (sold) - 07 Escalade EXT

its a discontinued part.... no dealerships have them .... keep checking ebay .... i'd say they pop up once a month ... you just have to be patient

netz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT

For anyone who is interested in this upgrade, there is a brand new one listed on ebay right now. I can't see myself forking over $450 to keep my sweet tea cold and I don't drink coffee a whole lot, so I figured I would let everyone here know. It's a very nice upgrade though, but I think I'll wait on a used set to come up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-Ca...Q5fAccessories

Does anyone know if this will just plug and play into an 05 esv that isn't a platnium edition, i wouldn't think they would make 2 different harnesses but i could be wrong?

1990CaddyBrougham is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 ESV Platinum, 96 Eldorado Coachbuilder LTD, 96 FWB

I have a 04 Platinum, do you have to use those stainless steel mugs to effectively warm and cool your beer or coffee? My buddy that works at Cadillac said he THINKS they came with 2 mugs from Cadillac new.

SkyKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '06 CTS Lux Perf Pkg & '05 Escalade 2WD

Quote Originally Posted by CEPMAN View Post
    /\
    |________ what he said... X2

Ditto !! That makes 3 of us!

kippjones is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 ESV & 2008 Escalade

Anyone here looking to sell theirs?

argggg this is just great here is a great price on the cupholders and they are already sold

gmercedesbenz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade

So I was under the impression that this mod cannot be done on the '02 model since the console is slightly different. Am I wrong on that?

Quote Originally Posted by gmercedesbenz
    So I was under the impression that this mod cannot be done on the '02 model since the console is slightly different. Am I wrong on that?
    You are right the console was changed in 03.

CAD-E! is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Escalade (sold) 2011 radiant silver CTS-V

If anyone is looking for the cups / mugs I have a pair .

$60.00 (shipped)

Dubbalade is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade ESV

I'm doing this swap right now!!! I need some help though I wish lux had shown all of the wire that are underneath the Stock cup holder. I'm having trouble figuring out which wire I should tap into for the constant 12v, ignition, and then where to possibly put a ground. I'll put a pick up of the all the wires I discovered. If anyone has a link to a wiring diagram that knows what I've talking about that would be appreciated!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast