DIY: How to add the platinum heated/cooled cupholders to your 03-06 Escalades and EXT - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, DIY: How to add the platinum heated/cooled cupholders to your 03-06 Escalades and EXT in Cadillac Escalade Forums; very nice work dos any one know how or where i can find it i need to buy one i ...
    aah911 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): escalade ext 2005

Re: DIY: How to add the platinum heated/cooled cupholders to your 03-06 Escalades and

very nice work
    dos any one know how or where i can find it i need to buy one i search eBay & amazon i didn't find one
    thanks

the cadillac man is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade

Re: DIY: How to add the platinum heated/cooled cupholders to your 03-06 Escalades and

i know i am in the same boat i want the heated and cooled cup holders but finding them is another story

luxurylife33 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 99 Escalade (sold) 03 Escalade EXT (sold) - 07 Escalade EXT

keep checking ebay.... save the search on ebay so you get emailed when they come.... im still on that email list and they sent me one like 2 or 3 weeks ago but it must have sold quick

i get what you mean but by the time i check my email to see it they will have been but i have been looking so i guess i just have to keep looking but if push comes to shove i may go to my local chevy dealer i know and see just how much they cost and get some if i can find none

luxurylife33 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 99 Escalade (sold) 03 Escalade EXT (sold) - 07 Escalade EXT

its a discontinued part.... no dealerships have them .... keep checking ebay .... i'd say they pop up once a month ... you just have to be patient

netz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT

For anyone who is interested in this upgrade, there is a brand new one listed on ebay right now. I can't see myself forking over $450 to keep my sweet tea cold and I don't drink coffee a whole lot, so I figured I would let everyone here know. It's a very nice upgrade though, but I think I'll wait on a used set to come up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-Ca...Q5fAccessories

imprezkid is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Does anyone know if this will just plug and play into an 05 esv that isn't a platnium edition, i wouldn't think they would make 2 different harnesses but i could be wrong?

1990CaddyBrougham is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 ESV Platinum, 96 Eldorado Coachbuilder LTD, 96 FWB

I have a 04 Platinum, do you have to use those stainless steel mugs to effectively warm and cool your beer or coffee? My buddy that works at Cadillac said he THINKS they came with 2 mugs from Cadillac new.

SkyKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '06 CTS Lux Perf Pkg

Quote Originally Posted by CEPMAN View Post
    /\
    |________ what he said... X2

Ditto !! That makes 3 of us!

kippjones is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 ESV & 2008 Escalade

Anyone here looking to sell theirs?

argggg this is just great here is a great price on the cupholders and they are already sold

gmercedesbenz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade

So I was under the impression that this mod cannot be done on the '02 model since the console is slightly different. Am I wrong on that?

Quote Originally Posted by gmercedesbenz
    So I was under the impression that this mod cannot be done on the '02 model since the console is slightly different. Am I wrong on that?
    You are right the console was changed in 03.

CAD-E! is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Escalade (sold)

If anyone is looking for the cups / mugs I have a pair .

$60.00 (shipped)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.