Cadillac Owners Forum banner

no heat in the front, back is fine

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  TheCaddyKidd 
#1 ·
I have no heat to very low heat (blows cold air most of the time) in the front but the back is fine

also looks like the transmission temp is running low somewhat

what could this be?

#3 ·
well to give everyone that had an opinion on what it could be the solution I took it to the dealership today and I need a new temp accuator

dealership said with parts and labor (mostly labor) it would cost $1000 to fix since they have to remove the dash and it would be a "9 hour" job

anyone want to come to my house and do it for cheaper? lol

#4 ·
You can come by my house with a few 6 packs and will get you some heat! Nathanjax posted a few pics and how to about something similar not long ago. Maybe he can chime in with some tips. The tread had to do with no heat on the passenger side I think.

#7 ·
I can fax or mail you all the required paperwork from the service manual. Its nothing more than a big puzzle you take apart, change what's broken, and put it all back together. After reading you can come to a decision if you want to do it yourself. The instructions might even help if you can find someone locally who doesn't charge $150 an hour to do the job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.