Cadillac Owners Forum banner

ESV Platinum Woodgrain Kit

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Kappa-Lac 
#1 ·
Does any one know of the OEM matching woodgrain kit is available for the 04 Platinum?

Thanks!

Kappa-Lac

#6 ·
Looks like no one stocks the ESV Platinum dash kit. I am going to work with a manufacture to produce one. They are sending me a few samples of walnut burl wood (this is the type wood that is in the platinum) to match what is in my truck. Once matched, they will cut me a kit in the same style as the 2004 kits with some slight modifications.

As a note: All of the 2005 escalades will have the same type of wood that is in the ESV platinum.

#9 ·
Using your given information, I think that I'd wait for the 2005 parts books to arrive at the dealer and order it from them. That way, you'll be guaranteed that it will be a perfect fit.
If that other company "alters" it for you - even slightly, and you are not 100% estatic with the fit, "Sorry, it was custom made for you - no refunds" is what you'll be facing. 2005 parts books should be arriving withing 30 days, if not there allready.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.