Question about mats for rear seats....
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Question about mats for rear seats.... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a 03 Escalade with bucket seats (second row) and I bought the Catch alls to have in there. ...
    JASP is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Question about mats for rear seats....

I have a 03 Escalade with bucket seats (second row) and I bought the Catch alls to have in there. What I can't seem to find is a mat that will go across the back and inbetween the bucket seats. Now if they make bucket seats why not the mats that go with them!!! Or if these aren't the mats for the truck has anyone had luck with any other make mats that will have a piece that goes inbetween the buckets?....Thanks Sami

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: Question about mats for rear seats....

I have not seen them, here is Weather Tech's info and they do not list anything, I do not use my 3rd row seats (they are in the basement) but wondered if anyone made a matt like that. Husky makes one called Center Hump Floor Liner

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...d=914&addcar=1

MKTAXMAN is offline Cadillac Owners Member

They are sold on USSPEED.COM . I have them in my car and they look great.

om542 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I have an 04 ext with a bench seat and I'm not sure if its the same floor configuration as yours but I got mine from Sam's Club. If anyone knows sam's club,its basically hit and miss. Sometimes you get really lucky and sometimes you don't. Anyway I got mine about 2 weeks ago for $20. It came with two front mats and one big runner for the back. I had to trim a little off for it to fit but it still looks really nice. They are heavy duty rubber mats with side flanges to keep the dirt and stuff in. $20 is a steal.

Thanks guys...Maybe I didn't explain right or I'm not understanding the answer...LOL...Hey being blonde is tuff....In the front I have the catch all's and in the second row I have bucket seats I have catch all's for them also but I wanted a one peice that would go across the second row and inbetween the second row seats. That way when people got to get into the third row that rug doesn't get so dirty.....they make them for vans just not the Chev Tahoe's, Yukons, Escalade's.....you would think that after making this style for 2 years they would have thought of this.....Sami

om542 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

My fault, I misunderstood you. I have no idea then.

Quote Originally Posted by JASP
    Thanks guys...Maybe I didn't explain right or I'm not understanding the answer...LOL...Hey being blonde is tuff....In the front I have the catch all's and in the second row I have bucket seats I have catch all's for them also but I wanted a one peice that would go across the second row and inbetween the second row seats. That way when people got to get into the third row that rug doesn't get so dirty.....they make them for vans just not the Chev Tahoe's, Yukons, Escalade's.....you would think that after making this style for 2 years they would have thought of this.....Sami

Look at my link, it is for catch all between the 2nd row buckets

Where is your link....you may have to grab my hand and drag me there...I'm not the best on this computer thing....Sami

Thank you!....Sami

CAR Motorsports is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

OUr Floor Mats are custom fitted to the Floor pans and come with a lifetime warranty. Best of all they are GM licensed and therefore feature exact Cadillac embroidery using German Madera Thread. Please see the link below for pictures of some of our floor mats in Cadillac application. We look forward to assisting you.

Link: http://www.carmotorsports.com/floormats.htm

Rich

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.