How to remove grille - Escalade 99-00 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, How to remove grille - Escalade 99-00 in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Yep, since the grille was attached to the chrome exterior, there was no way but to cut it out. More ...
    DeL2000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: How to remove grille - Escalade 99-00

Yep, since the grille was attached to the chrome exterior, there was no way but to cut it out. More work than I expected, but thanks for the advise on the first place.

Del

I've never posted the finish product, here it is.....

skides1 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

You gotta get 24's. THats just plain GAUDDY on a stock rimmed Lade. Where are you? Kansas maybe? With a super cattle guard like that you must be pushing sheep or something. Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by skides1
    You gotta get 24's. THats just plain GAUDDY on a stock rimmed Lade. Where are you? Kansas maybe? With a super cattle guard like that you must be pushing sheep or something. Ha Ha
    Oh, Oh We got ourselves a comedian here, ok first if you look at the tags, it's European, actually Great Britain, and your wrong, I'm not in Kansas. And as for the guard, well if you live here you can see that there are alot of sheeps, badgers, fox and all other creatures that comes popping at night in the back roads.

As for the wheels, let's put it this way, that was my first mod way back when, I only took them off due to winter coming around the corner and with the narrow roads here and since Brits don't clean the roads like in the states, I'm getting prep for the black ice. Believe you me if I can keep my 20's on year round, I would. And I wouldn't get anything bigger than 20's out here due to poor road conditions. And Yes I'm an American living in the UK.

Here's what my car actually looks during summer:

http://suvworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=4000

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.